God Has My Back
I recently read in a magazine that Natalie Cole said: “I know that God has had my back, even when I was screwing up.”
And I thought, “How profound! What a simple, comforting thought!” GOD HAS MY BACK!
Even for people who have trouble with the concept of “trust and surrender,” God Has My Back is a very simple and elegant way to realize that they are not alone and that they have an amazing support system in place to rely upon.
It’s a great way to realize that even in the worst of circumstances, God’s hand is guiding you out of the morass, and pointing you to the light.
Just think about the times when you might have experienced this support system at work:
- When you were guided away from an ultimately dangerous or risky situation
- When money showed up when you needed it most
- When someone came to you with just the helping hand or the information you required
- When got a “feeling” or “heard a voice in your head” that moved you toward or away from some action that ultimately turned out to be for your benefit
- When you were miraculously healed or were directed to a doctor, healer or practitioner that helped you heal
- When a new client or new job just showed up at the perfect time in the perfect way
- When you met your lover or partner through the most unlikely of means
- When you were “in the right place at the right time”
- When you surely looked like you were headed for disaster and suddenly escaped
God Has My Back!
What a wonderful thought! Even when I make a grievous mistake or am unkind or do self destructive things, God still has my back. And even if I am slapped with the consequences of my bad behavior, that’s still God looking out for me, teaching me that I must be more thoughtful, conscious and compassionate.
What a relief! I am not alone and I have powerful protector! Whether you are a dynamic leader who feels like everything must fall to you and you are alone on the precipice, or someone who feels weak and battered by life– with God at Your Back, you can relax! When you relax, you become more intuitive, more confident, less pressured to make decisions that could be ill considered. Your frequency rises. You manifest more effectively. Your life is easier.
Just imagine going through life feeling that God is always there to nudge you in the right direction or pick up you up when you fall. How would that change the way you feel about your life? Would it make life easier, more comfortable, less harrowing, more encouraging, more hopeful, less strenuous, less taxing, more forgiving? What would change in your attitude if you were always aware that
God Has Your Back!
Whether we know it or feel it, each of us deserves salvation in our lives—and by that I mean deliverance from unhappiness and unpleasant experience. Sometimes we can be the architect of our salvation and sometimes we just need a little help. If God Has Your Back, than you know that salvation is possible…that you can find a way–or that you will be guided to the way–out of misery and pain.
And you know what, if you know in your heart that you have this great protection, than you can call up on it. Whether that is through prayer, meditation, conscious creation or other ways that you can reach out to the divine Universal source, you can speed up your rescue by asking for assistance.
So don’t forget God Always Has Your Back! You can take that to the bank!