6 Ways to Sow the Seeds for a New Garden of Eden
Wouldn’t you want to live in a world that could be considered The New Garden of Eden? A place where peace reigns? Where people treat each other with dignity, regard and kindness? Where women and men form partnerships that are healthy and loving? Where everyone’s unique beliefs and lifestyles are accepted? Where freedom is a constant around the globe? Where there is no threat from global warming and abundance is found everywhere?
This type of ideal planet could easily be considered a New Garden of Eden. It is a world we seek, but not the one we have at present.
Some of us attempt to initiate change by helping in our communities or supporting a cause, but heavy-duty global change we leave to politicians. Most of us find it tough to create change in our day-to-day lives, so how could we ever find the strength to change the world?
The truth is: We are powerful and we can change the globe! And it only takes a few minutes each day!
We can manifest a new reality for the planet. The world today is a product of our Unconscious Creation. However, if we choose to become Conscious Creators, we can put a stop to the negative energy we spew and bring to an end the negative consequence we receive in return. This is based on the fact that quantum physics has proved that our emotions and thoughts are waves of energy capable of imprinting the future.
To manifest the New Garden of Eden and a better life for all, first we must indulge in self-assessment to understand where we can install positive energy into the world. Monitor your thoughts and emotions, and then swap the negative ones for positive …change thoughts of anger to those of peace, fear to love, disappointment to joy, blame to self-responsibility, etc…
Self examination is only step one. The second step consists of spending a couple minutes daily to Consciously Create the future Earth. When we create healthy mind images—energetic waves—of the world we want, we start to impose our new world upon the old. Our thoughts create a new future by altering the present. We can create a different future through the power of our thoughts and emotions!
Here are a few steps to help you Consciously Create a New Garden of Eden:
• Each day, set an exact time to create your vision; perhaps when you first awake, when you’re in the shower, on a lunch break or at day’s end.
• Choose what your future should hold. Make a list to help you prioritize, and then find a quiet place to conjure your vision where you won’t be disturbed.
• Start to imagine your fantastic, new world. What do you envision? Who is present? How do people treat one another? Is the air crisp and clean? Let the details wash over you and direct your thoughts to manifest the world you’d love.
• Remember to create visions of a greater world at large, not just your personal immediate world.
• Experience the emotions you feel from being part of the new world. Do you find peace, joy, contentment, love? This step is EXTREMELY important as emotions are “wave boosters” that powerfully resonate with the Universe.
• Communicate gratitude to the Universe for ALREADY granting this new world, and have faith that your desires and creative power will begin the transformation.
Be assertive and take responsibility for the future you want. Plant your own seeds for the New Garden of Eden, and join with the millions of others who will be doing the same. If you would like to magnify the power of your thoughts by joining with others, please check out United World Healing (www.unitedworldhealing.com), an organization committed to channeling the conscious intent of organizations and people worldwide to create a compassionate and healthy planet.
Jackie Lapin tours the world teaching Conscious Creation and Personal Frequency Management. She is the author of "The Art of Conscious Creation; How You Can Transform the World." Sign up at www.theartofconsciouscreation.com to learn how you can become a master manifestor!
Lapin is also the founder of United World Healing, an organization dedicated to harnessing the conscious intent of people and organizations globally to synergistically create a healthy, compassionate world. On Nov. 9, United World Healing will hold its first worldwide online "Vision-In" for healing the world and manifesting a better future. Join Now to Start Changing the World! To join or receive the daily vision by email, just click on www.unitedworldhealing.org