10 Tips for Using Love to Make Life Easier and Happier, Including Learning to ‘Surf The Love Vibration’
Want to ease your life, reduce stress, increase health, promote happiness and foster love? Then Surf the Love Vibration!
Does life seem to be a bit of a struggle? Find yourself stymied at work, unsatisfied with home life, yearning for romance, feeling unappreciated? Love is the answer! Not romantic love, but Universal love — the kind that opens passages to infinite possibilities.
This world we live in is dominated by anger, jealousy, fear, disappointment, self-loathing and hopelessness. These negative thoughts and emotions are the default responses many people use unconsciously day to day. Such thoughts are limiting, destructive perceptions that can paralyze a person’s growth and perpetuate misery.
An explanation for why negative results grow from negative thoughts, and vice versa, rests in quantum physics. Scientific study has proven that thoughts and emotions constitute physical energy that can impact our future. What we think, we manifest. We are Conscious Creators. Emit negative energy and you’ll get it right back, which makes everything more difficult.
As an example, think about the last time you and a co-worker disagreed. Did you demonstrate disappointment and anger? Did you create tension? Did you get your way? What was the cost in the long run? What about your last squabble with a loved one? Is it possible that your negative approach made things worse? If you see yourself in these descriptions, maybe you’re ready to try Surfing the Love Vibration.
The highest form of frequency energy in the Universe is love. It is the positive energy that drives and powers the Universe. Raise the level of your personal frequency—the frequency of your thoughts and emotions—and you’ll find yourself floating along sublimely on the Universe’s wave rather than fighting the powerful surge. In other words, grab your board, hang ten, and Surf the Love Vibration.
So how do you go about catching this wave?
• Feeling down, depressed, unworthy, unloved or unattractive? Give yourself a love shower! You are an incredible human being, a key part of the Universe’s essence. Remember, you are loved and you must love yourself. By doing this, you will attract even more love.
• When confronted with an unpleasant situation, serve up love. Think carefully before opening your mouth. Imagine a warm, pink light leaping from your heart, or throw a net of love over the other person.
• Before entering a situation that might be confrontational, douse yourself in pink light. Feel yourself being loved and embraced by the very people you will encounter shortly.
• No matter what the topic, choose love first when having a heart-to-heart talk with loved ones. Always start with love — not disappointment, anger or need. State your feelings and perceptions, and then ask how he/she perceives the issue. Don’t demand or accuse. Seek compromise.
• Forgive and love tough bosses, difficult relatives, ornery neighbors, nagging wives, bad waiters, forgetful boyfriends, clueless salesclerks, crabby seniors and anyone that has been a previous annoyance. Love them ‘til they pick up your “vibe” and start behaving differently!
• Love those you frequently forget to love. People such as mailmen, auto mechanics or store clerks who make life easier and provide a valued service.
• Practice random acts of kindness. Whether it’s someone you know or not, acts of grace are a powerful message of love in the Universe.
• When feeling fearful, seek the opposite emotion. Are you afraid of trying something new? Afraid of success or failure? Afraid to voice your feelings? Whatever your fear, transform it with love. Give yourself love and permission. Trust the Universe to help once you’ve administered that love.
• When in doubt, spout love! Not sure how to handle a situation? Send out waves of love. Direct them toward anyone impacting your decisions. Direct them toward a desired outcome. Direct them inwardly. Direct them toward the Universe.
• Love the World! Love all living things. Love courageous and conscious leaders. Love people that risk everything to protect us (police, firefighters, servicemen and women). Love folks who live a conscious life, and love those who don’t so they may become conscious and caring. Love the food and water that sustains us. Love integrity, truth; and respect everyone so that they may become the social engine that drives the world forward.
Jackie Lapin tours the world teaching Conscious Creation and Personal Frequency Management. She is the author of "The Art of Conscious Creation; How You Can Transform the World." Sign up at www.theartofconsciouscreation.com to learn how you can become a master manifestor!
Lapin is also the founder of United World Healing, an organization dedicated to harnessing the conscious intent of people and organizations globally to synergistically create a healthy, compassionate world. On Nov. 9, United World Healing will hold its first worldwide online "Vision-In" for healing the world and manifesting a better future. Join Now to Start Changing the World! To join or receive the daily vision by email, just click on www.unitedworldhealing.org