Jackie has been interviewed on:
• Internet Radio — Nancy Wallace Show
Reviews & Articles:
• Creations Magazine — March Issue
Review of "The Art of Conscious Creation, How You Can Transform the World":
“I felt my entire outlook on life was altered by reading this paperback book. I found this a fascinating study on life and the individual’s purpose or value in life. … It is an uplifting, inspiring, motivating book that will have you thinking differently about every single thing in your life.”
–Reviewed by Lillian Brummet: Author of Towards Understanding; Host of The Conscious Discussions radio show (http://www.sunshinecable.com/~drumit)
In this issue, we’ll look at how a few famous people manifested their future:
• From USA Today: “Just before Brian Boitano was about to skate the long program of his life, he thought of a dream a training partner had of seeing the Olympic rings and panicking. As the seconds ticked before his program music to Napoleon was about to play at the Saddledome in Calgary, Boitano glanced at those Olympic rings. But unlike the nightmare, he didn’t panic. “I imagined these gold grids on the ice and they were telling me, ‘You pass through one gate and then another.’ It was about taking one thing at a time. It wasn’t so much ‘I’m thinking of my triple lutz now.’ It was, ‘Now I’m doing a crossover.’ I had thought about each and every movement.’ It paid off in a gold medal.”
• From The Los Angeles Times: “When Bobby Jindal lost his first race for Louisiana governor four years ago, some experts told him white people there were not ready to elect a dark-skinned son of Indian immigrants. On Tuesday, as he dashed across the state in a victory caravan after his historic landslide win, Louisiana governor-elect had a message for his supporters: Thank you for proving the conventional political wisdom wrong.” Jindal never lost his vision of being governor despite the odds and the prognostications.
• From The Los Angeles Times: On the day Oprah Winfrey announced her deal with Discovery Communications for her new TV network called OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network, the times noted: “Winfrey said she wrote in her diary 15 years ago that her goal was to one day create her own TV network, named OWN, that would be an extension of her show. The name, she said, means more than “The Oprah Winfrey Network.” “It’s about owning yourself, owning your possibilities and owning your future,” she said. “When I wrote that down in my journal on May 24, 1992, I said to myself: ‘Look at that. Isn’t it great how the name worked out that way? And this announcement today fulfills my vision.”
Hi everyone! Sorry I’ve been AWOL for a few weeks. I’ve been off
doing book tours of Colorado, Santa Barbara and Southern
California, appearing on TV and guesting on radio shows–in other
words, out spreading the word about Conscious Creation. I’m pleased to
be back!I just read about an upcoming movie that I’m looking forward to
knowing more about. It’s called "Happy-Go-Lucky" which premiered at the
Berliln Film Festival. It’s said to be about "the power of positive
thinking." It sounds right up our alley! "Happy-Go-Lucky" is by
British filmaker Mike Leigh (Vera Drake), who says the film is about a
character who is "special in a sense that she has this positive
energy." Leigh remarked that he wanted to counter a trend toward
pessimism and show that "there are in the world people being–despite
everything that’s happening–positive and getting on with it. It is
important that we confront ourselves with the realities of life
and the negatives…but it’s equally important that we take life and
celebrate it where and how we can," he said at a news conference. I
find it wonderful that such concepts of spirituality and positive
thinking are beginning to show up all over the media–whether films, TV
or radio! Let’s support those filmmakers and TV producers!
Changing Your Frequency Fast. Elevators and Mood Changers. So you’re in a funk. Things came crashing down at the office today and it all seemed to be on your head. Your boyfriend dumped you. The laundry trashed your shirts. Your cleaning lady is sick and you have to do it all and shuttle the kids all over town. You started the day by spilling coffee all over your work clothes. You were late and missed the Fed Ex drop off.
Whatever it was that started your energy spinning down toward the lower realms of the Frequency Yardstick, it’s time to put a halt to the skidding. What are some quick ways to jump-start you back into the higher frequency ranges?
Here are a few ideas:
• Take a walk
• Get out in nature
• Play with your pet
• Call your partner and tell him/her you love them
• Do some exercise
• Take time to get away for a few minutes and meditate
• Listen to upbeat music you love
• Buy or cut flowers for your home (my personal favorite since I have 250 roses!)
• Clean your files
• Watch your kids play
• Do something for someone else in need
• Go to the movies
• Play a musical instrument
The key is … do something positive that brings a smile to your face!
OK, so you set your course for the year by sitting down and Consciously Creating your vision. Maybe you even wrote down your vision and intentions for the coming year. Now we are just into mid-February and wham! You’re already thrown off course. Something unexpected has come along and redirected you.
I don’t mind sharing that that is what happened to me. I started down one path and all of sudden I found myself somewhere else. What do you do when that happens?
Do you get frustrated and give up?
Do you just figure that your year is already shot?
Do you lose faith with your ability to mold and create your future?
Or do you take that as a message from the Universe to look closely at why things have not followed your intentioned path?
Here are some factors to check for:
• Could this new path be actually in your best interest if you eliminate your resistance? Could it be that the Universe has seen a better path for you?
• Examine what vibrations you are emanating. Could negative emotions and thoughts be repelling or leading you astray from your desired direction?
• Check your values and beliefs … is what you are asking for truly in alignment with what you believe, what you think you deserve, what you have in your heart, what you value or disregard? (This is the one that tripped me up!)
• Are your emotions not matching your thoughts? Do you think you want something, but are afraid of the consequences or the cost?
• Are you just being impatient? Could it be that the Universe is just taking a roundabout way to get you there, but your impatience is becoming an energy block? Are you distrustful of the process?
• Is there a learning opportunity that the Universe is putting smack in the middle of your intended path, something that you must take care of before you can advance?
When you have looked at all these things, get back on the path again. Keep your same vision or change your vision based on what you have learned, re-establish your sense of optimism and faith. Get in the right vibration that will smooth the path and keep you moving forward—even if it is a little tiny bit off course! The Universe knows where you’re going, even if you don’t!
Humans today are either conscious, unconscious or Consciousness Crusaders. If conscious, then you’re at least vaguely aware of your ability to Consciously Create a reality through your deeds, emotions and thoughts. Those that are unconscious know not their impact and are unaware of the negative experiences they’re stirring up for themselves, including angry run-ins with others, a derailed love life, self loathing, money problems, etc. The unconscious even create misery for us all by compounding the Earth’s problems through reinforcement of negative energies that manifest hatred, distrust, poverty, homelessness and global climactic instability.
But then there are Consciousness Crusaders! People who are changing the world!
Consciousness Crusaders are cognizant of their ability to co-create the future by living a high frequency lifestyle. These Consciousness Crusaders use personal frequency management skills to attract what they want in their lives, and then guide others to consciousness. The art of monitoring your words, deeds, emotions and thoughts to reflect a positive high frequency is called frequency management. Those that execute this technique are working with the Universe rather than emitting negative energy that counteracts the Universe’s goodwill and keeps at bay one’s greatest desires. Quantum physics has revealed that our emotions, thoughts, deeds and words form packets of energy that indeed influence our future. They are strong tools for shaping, molding and creating the future we want.
Utilizing this magnet of attraction for peace, joy and abundance only requires us to match the Universe’s high vibration. The Universe resonates on the highest of all frequencies, one that corresponds with love. Other high frequencies are: kindness, compassion, joy, forgiveness, courage, generosity, acceptance, understanding, patience, gratitude, peace, optimism, integrity and sincerity. Low frequencies are: hate, anger, envy, fear, frustration, pessimism, impatience, doubt, guilt, despair, dishonesty, revenge, selfishness, ingratitude, intolerance, sorrow, shame and prejudice. Transforming negative vibrations to positive ones is essential in raising one’s frequency and enhancing your power to Consciously Create the future instead of allowing unconscious creation to manifest your reality.
Consciousness Crusaders are powerful and work on multiple levels:
• They monitor their deeds, words, thoughts and emotions to create a happy, balanced life for themselves while contributing positive energy to the Earth’s energy bank.
• They decide exactly what they want and Consciously Create visions that will draw desired results.
• They assist others to become conscious by kindly and diplomatically teaching them how to Consciously Create.
• They Consciously Create on behalf of the Universe by using visions to manifest a positive global future rather focusing on today’s shortcomings.
• They take action through some sort of service to help manifest an envisioned future.
Want to become a Consciousness Crusader? Start by working on yourself. Read books on Manifesting and Conscious Creation. ManifestBooks.com is a great source to find a library of readings on these subjects. Also be aware of your “energy habits,” as well as the habits of those around you. Focus on thinking before you speak, transform negative thoughts before they attract undesired ends. When you’ve got a solid grip on your behavior, then you can kindly spread your knowledge to others by leading through example. And if you want to unite with other Consciousness Crusaders, consider becoming active in United World Healing (www.unitedworldhealing.org), an organization chartered to harness the conscious intent of people and organizations to create a healthier, compassionate and loving world.
Jackie Lapin tours the world teaching Conscious Creation and Personal Frequency Management. She is the author of "The Art of Conscious Creation; How You Can Transform the World." Sign up at www.theartofconsciouscreation.com to learn how you can become a master manifestor!
Lapin is also the founder of United World Healing, an organization dedicated to harnessing the conscious intent of people and organizations globally to synergistically create a healthy, compassionate world. On Nov. 9, United World Healing will hold its first worldwide online "Vision-In" for healing the world and manifesting a better future. Join Now to Start Changing the World! To join or receive the daily vision by email, just click on www.unitedworldhealing.org
“We look forward to the time when the power to love will replace the love of power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace.” — William Ewart Gladstone, 1809 – 1898
Here’s how this book makes your life easier. It teaches you to:
• Let go of the emotions and situations that hold you back
• Surrender any problem and experience miraculous results
• Go with the flow and let your intuitions and Higher Power guide your life
• Surrender to love by releasing fear and anger
I found this book both a revelation and a comfort. It completely reaffirmed for me that trusting the Universe is the cornerstone of manifestation. It is chalked full of incredible stories where people created miracles in their lives by surrendering to the Universe. It contains great advice and useful, practical reminders of the ways in which letting go can make our lives more successful, livable and peaceful.
You can get a copy of this inspiring book at www.ManifestBooks.com.
Jackie has been interviewed on:
• Internet Radio — Pam Oslie Show in Santa Barbara, CA
• Internet Radio — Barbara Alexander Show in Monterey, CA
• Television — KUSA TV Denver
• Radio — AM Sunday Show in Denver
• Radio — Living Dialogues Show with Duncan Campbell in Boulder, CO
• Internet Radio — Donna Seebo Show in Seattle, WA — Tuesday, February 19 at 3:00 pm Pacific Time
• Internet Radio — Law of Attraction Tools with Julie Johnson — Sunday, February 17 at 5:00 pm Pacific Time
Reviews & Articles:
• Balance Magazine — January Issue, "Consciously Creating Your Day"
"For six years, I was preoccupied with mind-numbing pain from a devastating ankle-leg break. After multiple operations, in 2006 the mental fog began to clear, and I took stock of my life. A once lean, fit healthy body labored under the burden of an extra 150 pounds, which had triggered complex challenges associated with obesity . . . diabetes, sleep apnea, high cholesterol, reflux, depression, chronic pain, and incontinence . . . a sad state of affairs for a lovely woman in her 50s.
When I realized that I still saw myself as a lovely woman trapped inside that morbidly obese body, I consciously took action to re-create myself and heal my life, using the skills of Conscious Creation. It is now January 2008. I have shed 145 pounds as well as five of the six prescription medicines, and I am now pain free. I am grateful every day for my personal empowerment and rejuvenated health.” — Donna Blevins